Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The Her

This poem is in the works - :(


Her Voice,
the words,
her speech,
the tone,
Her body,
the curves,
My heart,
it groans,

for motions to slow,
every second take two,
when she sways with flow,
to see our connection through,
Here is some thing to know,
My liking is true,
What might I do, what might I do?

Her warmth,
In feelings,
Her slender,
In figure,
Her words,
The meanings,
Her love,
the trigger,

that sets my heart right,
I keep her in view,
the loveliest sight,
if only you knew,
with a personality bright,
Yes, my liking is true,
What might I do, What might I do?

Her Voice,
the words,
her speech,
the tone,
Her body,
the curves,
My heart,
it groans,

-B.Lee

(009 - 400) : this isn't finished yet, but I think it's enough to constitute for a number on my poem list ... I was actually thinking about trying to make it like a song. I've never done that before so this is the first song type. - wish me luck/post replies to support - yah JERKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment